NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Keepin it Real...

...so I can post more often. Hi Journal--I've missed you. Things have been hectic. I still have thoughts and feelings that need to be pulled out of my brain so that I can function properly...but just don't know when I can make that happen in a logical way. I 'm too much of an editor (I just wrote that "editer" with an 'e' and had to redo it). I can't seem to put even the simplest thoughts out "on paper" without hyper-analyzing them and then being embarrassed later that someone reads things like "on paper" (when if I just gave myself time to rewrite I would put something more appropriate to the cyber world in there) and thinks I don't get that. But that is much more train of thought. So maybe I should start writing like I did in my actual journal years ago. Just let it out. Like I intended. Ok. Sometimes I might have to split some participles (but let's face it, I've never really known what that means) and--gasp--not have an accompanying witty picture. Fine. I'll be back later. And I'll be keepin' it real.

No comments: