NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Preglow

Maybe I should change my profile picture to this? Or maybe not--if it were a real representation, I'd just look chunky, not pregnancy glow-ish...

I'm so excited to be pregnant. And it's wierd. I mean, I am so stressed with only 2 sometimes--how will I handle 3? And 2 were getting so easy. Wierd to think of tossing the old clothes and packaging up the crib. And now to start over?

I'm excited for the new baby smells. The little grunts and flexing of the hand at seemingly random intervals. I love the closeness of a newborn and--I know I'm weird--I love being at the hospital. Just drinking in the new babyness of it all. I was looking at Lil Jr's baby book with him tonight and all those magical feelings of those first few hours came back and I got anxious to get to that point again.

And so far, no vomitting, so that's pretty huge. As far as how I feel, that is. As far as gender-guessing, whatever: I barfed non-stop for nine months with Mr B, but barely did at all with Lil Jr. I sort of feel like it will be another boy, but it would be fun if it's a girl. The Spouse wants a girl--our boys are quite a handful. I'd like either. Just healthy. Strong. And smart, like it's Mama. :)

No comments: