NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

She's Pregnant!


Hurray hurray hurray! I just got off the phone with Sister #4 and she's pregnant too! I spilled the beans to her yesterday, after pretty lame evasive tactics to her the day before, so she felt bad for keeping it from me and told me today--the first one to hear the news! She was going to keep it a secret until Christmas just like me (originally), since it seemed the perfect time to tell--far enough along and the parents are going to be here. But it was too crazy a coincidence after I told her my due date: July 23--and hers is July 22! I have now told Sisters #2 and 3 and my mom (who, of course, told my dad.) I'll just tell the others as it comes up, but I'm not telling the inlaws or kids or neighbors until later. Just don't want to deal with that yet.

Since we switched health insurance recently, I need to figure out where I'm going to be delivering--how fun if we were in the hospital at the same time! I hope I go to the same place as last time--it was pretty great, as far as hospitals go. Anyway, bummer that we can't use each other's maternity clothes like we usually do, but oh well. It will be nice to have someone in the same boat for various things.

I do have a little nagging fear that something may go wrong and that would ruin it--and if it were something wrong with me, then I especially wouldn't want that to taint her pregnancy by any means. So I'll just keep hoping for the best and looking forward to getting past that danger zone. But right now I'm just thinking, how fun!

No comments: